Friday, January 21, 2011

There's Something About Mary

So... I can't decide what I want my blog to be like quite yet, whether to make it like a "live life with Mary" or "this is very thought provoking/entertaining" kind of blog. So, for now, I'm just going to talk about me. Wow, how boring can I be?! Haha. Hey, at least I'm posting about something.

Facts about Mary:
When you see that my blog is called "L-O-V-E" you may think, "Geez louise, Mary! You're such a cheese ball!" I know. I know. I can't help it. I love love. Seriously. I feel that love is the greatest (huge understatement) thing/feeling/emotion/gift/experience/blessing ever! I try to use love as much as possible in my thoughts, words, and deeds. Believe me, sometimes it gets a bit excessive and sometimes it's not enough. There are some things I probably shouldn't love so much, like chocolate cupcakes with coconut buttercream frosting (scrumptious!), and things I should express my love for much more, like my family and friends (even more scrumptious! ...just kidding). I believe there is great power in love. Just simply thinking that word can cause miracles, even to the smallest degree. But there's no such thing as a small miracle in my eyes. :) My favorite quote is, "If you love the life you live, you will live a life of love." That is so true! I have definitely experienced that in my life.

Some things I love:

  • Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! I can't imagine life without it's fabulousness. Actually, I don't want to. It is bliss. :)
  • The 3 F's: My faith, family, and friends. The greatest blessings in my life.
  • My dog, George.
  • Life. It is wonderful.
  • Clouds. They are beautiful in every way and they're different everyday!
  • People. Sheesh, I love people! Especially children and the elderly. I guess everyone in the middle too. ;)
  • The world. I plan to see, or rather, take in ALL of it's wonderfulness... eventually.
  • Listening.
  • Music.
  • The changing of the seasons. I like each season, but I love the changing process most.
Okay, that's plenty. Boy, I'm random!